Everything I found listed on the link above was in regards to the notorious "bird flu". Yes, it is true that they are expecting an outbreak of the bird flu, however, I don't think you need to be worried.

FACTS:

1.) It is almost ALWAYS contracted by people who have direct contact with birdsand any of their secretions.

2.) There are only VERY few instances in which the virus was spread human to human (and even that is iffy w/ the fact that you need to prove that they person didn't have contact w/ a bird)

3.)I was listening to the news yesterday and we are all stock piling up on drugs for the flu, and if the strain were to change, it would only take us 6 months to create enough of a new vaccine.

4.) THE VIRUS HAS NOT MUTATED AS OF YET! This means that it cannot spread easily from human to human. That is what all this hysteria is over.

Remember when SARS came out, and everyone panicked about contracting that? Well, we're all still alright.

You're chances of getting this is slim to none right now. Believe me, if this becomes a pendemic, could you imagine what the media would be like? We will know, THE DAY that this virus goes through this mutation!

RIght now only one hundred and something people have caught this virus, and 60-something have died. SO out of billions of people, only 100 or so have caught it and only 60-something have died... to put it into perspective.

I hope that helps