Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi guys,

Good news! I have a publisher for my book about emetophobia! We even talked about that after it is published in the Netherlands and Belgium we could translate it to English and sell it to other countries!

Soin the spring of 2005the Dutch can buy my book!!!

Isn't that cool?
    Margaret

*Even a thousand-miles journey starts with a first step*

</font>I think it's brilliant - well done. How long before it's translated into English - I want a copy!</font>
    Nikki

thats more than cool. its fantastic.

but i'll be waiting for it to be translated =P

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That is so great!! Great news!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

woo hoo! I hope it gets translated into English!

I am so excited for you Margaret...well done.

The more books out there about emet the better.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Thats great!!! Well done you! You better make sure it gets translated into english, i think theres a lot of ppl who wanna read it!

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

wow thats such great news! Well done on getitng a publisher! I cant wait till it is translated into english.

Hey Margaret!!

Congrats! Sign me up for an english copy!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Thank you guys!

Today a second publisher approach me that they wanted to publish my book. I was really flattered that the publishers now seem to be fighting for my book. Since I didn't say officially yes to the first publishers I thought about it. But I decided to stick to the first!

I will keep you guys informed if and when there will be an English translation!

Margaret

*Even a thousand-miles journey starts with a first step*

Congrats!! I'll buy it when it comes out in english!
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Congratulations!!!!! That is so cool. When it comesout in English, I'll be looking for it. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Lizzy

Default Re: I have a publisher for my book!

<p>
    Its so cool. Writing skills for writing book do not come easily to everyone, and as students, we often struggle with this aspect of education. When assignments pile up, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Thats why why it is great to have research proposal services https://www.phdresearchproposal.org/ for assistance. They help us tackle our writing projects, making it easier to manage our workload and achieve academic success.</p>
    Last edited by Robbie A Carlson; 06-03-2024 at 12:42 PM.