Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default anyone use medical marijuana for n*????

does anyone use weed to help with n*? i know it can make some people's anxiety worse but i'm starting to consider it

Default Re: anyone use medical marijuana for n*????

Not personally but I know a few who do for actual anxiety and love it. They are able to buy exactly what strain/type they want in the dispensaries so they buy the ones that are geared for anxiety and panic disorder.

I'm not sure about actual medical mj but I know that when I smoked it for a while as a teenager my anxiety was at like 0 most days until I actually was sick. Even then my anxiety was pretty under control.

My sister smokes pot for her upset stomach. She has a condition that makes her sick every now and then, and not have much of an appetite. Smoking pot helps her a lot, she can actually eat and feel good! It does not make her anxiety bad, it makes it better.

I've heard of (and witnesses) more people getting sick from it than it helping! Ironic haha

I've heard great things about using it for n*, anxiety and depression. There are so many strains now to help with certain things. I think the instances Cheesecake is talking about is people who smoke too much above their limit or if they are drinking with it, I've only witnessed people getting sick from it in those cases.

^^This.

I got sick from it once many many years ago. I was having a panic attack and never really smoked it much before. A girlfriend of mine offered me some and I took four long, huge, deep hits - one right after another! Omg. Never again lol!