Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default First SV as adult with emetophobia. I'm really scared.

Nasty 24 hr bug going around my house. I'm getting it now and have bad d* but no v* yet. I almost did but I held it cuz I was so scared. I'm shaking and crying and I'm afraid I will have a full blown panic attack. I'm alone, and I know its going to be such a long night. can anybody help?

Default Re: First SV as adult with emetophobia. I'm really scared.

Now I just V* and it was terrible, I thought I would feel better afterward, but I still feel terrible and I know I will do it again soon. please, can anyone talk me through this?

Hi! I tried writing to you on the chat when you were online, but you went offline quickly after. I am here if you want to speak, just private message me for facebook, kik or something. Hugs x
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

Hi how are you now? I know throwing up is awful, but you did it and you survived. You should be proud of yourself! Hope you're feeling better now and getting well needed rest. Make sure you have ginger ale/Gatorade and take small sips! Watch your fav movie/tv show too!

I'm sure by now you're feeling LOADS better. Perhaps you're even sleeping? Hope so. It's never fun to be ill, but like someone has already said, you've done it and you can look back on this and know that you survived. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? HUGS

Hope you are feeling better. Come back to chat soon, sorry I missed you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Hi, hope you are feeling better by now. Keep us posted and try to stay strong and positive...hugs.

I think I could be coming down with something too tonight, so I'm glad to read about what you're going through so I feel less alone.

So far, so good. Thanks to everyone who hit me up on chat to check up on me. OP, let us know how you're doing! didn't mean to hijack your thread : )

How are you doing?