Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I just REALLY puked!!!

I just vomiting several times! It hurt! I hate it I hate it I HATE IT!!!!

I took my nighttime medicine of Phenergan 25mg, Ranitidine 150 and Mirtazapine 15mg 2 hours ago and I still puked! I'm never eating M&Ms, frozen pizza or potatochips again! Those are the things I ate today so I'm erasing them from my diet! I'm NEVER eating again! Every nausea I get I'm going to take it seriously! NO MORE ANXIETY NAUSEA! How do I get the taste out of my mouth?! I don't trust standing up!!!!!

All my nausea is real! I'm going to take 25-50mg of Promethazine in 9 minutes when my stomach is more settled! I"M TIRED OF LIVING! I'm killing myself if I vomit again!!! I didn't remember it being so painful! I was sitting on my chair, slightly tilted over if that matters! Now my intestine are hurting and giving me the urge to poop but I"M NOT MOVING! I hate to take more pills, a lot more pills!

[Graphic warning]

l
    l

I vomited 4 or 5 times...
    3 were quite large and 1-2 Barely anything! It was green.

Default Re: I just REALLY puked!!!

Sorry hon, but you puked and you made it through.

Suicide is never the answer. Please check into a hospital. You have made a lot of posts referring to suicide and need help. Life is worth living.

Try mouthwash, brushing teeth or drinking water to get rid of the taste.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

seriously you have done SO well to get through it. can't you get any relief from the fact it's over as well. it shouldn't happen again. and could be some reaction from the pills. x

Good job on making it through it!
    Please try to remember to calm down and that most of your thoughts is your anxiety talking. You (or anyone else) are not going to get sick every time you eat pizza, m&ms and/or potato crisps. Not all your nausea is real Because that means you would have vomited EVERY time you have been nauseous before this. And you haven't, right?
    Most people brush their teeth to get the taste out.
    Just slowly drink water to stay hydrated and go for the BRAT diet when you feel safe eating again (well, when you get hit appetite back basically) and try your best to breathe and calm down, don't let the anxiety win!!

I did make it through, but I thought the actual act wasn't going to be as bad as I imagined it. My mom says Vomiting doesn't hurt that much but for some reason with me, it always feels like I broke a rib. I thought my lungs were going to tear... The nausea before vomiting isn't as bad as nausea vomiting for some reason though...

The problem is, I don't know what caused me to puke and I woke up normal, without vomiting again. I won't eat for about a week. Sorry about the suicide thing! I keep saying stuff about that when I get anxious! It's not gonna happen but I don't know, I can't think straight when anxious, especially after vomiting.

It sounds like food poisoning to me. Comes quickly, is quite intense, and goes away quickly with a virus you normally feel off for a while after you've stopped vomiting.
    I hope you mean you're only not going to eat those things you named earlier, and not that you're not going to eat at all for a week! Not eating causes dehydration and low blood sugar which in turn can make you vomit or nauseous. Plus starvation lowers your immune system which makes you more exposed to viruses and increases the risk of you catching them. You need to eat!

Food poisoning? Damn well that stinks... I don't know what could be the culprit because... I didn't eat any undercooked food. I kinda did mean I wouldn't eat, but only until I find out what caused my episode.

It could be due to the food all being junk. If I eat abunch of sugar or carbs like that I feel really gross for awhile. Heartburn, indigestion, nausea, heartburn. Its awful. Try to maintain a healthy diet. I've been eating tons of cucumbers in vinegar, sliced tomatoes out of my grandpas garden, and apples. I feel so much better when I eat that stuff! I hope you're doing okay now. Hugs!

I think you are right jparsons93. I haven't been eating well at all the last week, but I haven't been suffering from nausea at all so I took it as a free pass. I was frantically burping on purpose just to see if that relieved stomach pressure.
    Everytime I burped, I taste M&Ms
    I'm so sad because now I know all of my previously thought anxiety nausea very well could have led to vomiting. (It felt identical until the moments before vomiting.

Since I vomited 2 hours after taking my antiemetics, I no longer trust my antiemetic and now I'm going to take 2-3 at a time, which is 25-75mg. I don't trust Promethazine to do it's job, so I'm upping the dose. Remeron does nothing for nausea for me.

It has almost been a full day, but now my anxiety is kickin in because I don't trust sleeping anymore. If there is a god, I hate him for destroying others and my life.

First and foremost, don't hate God. He is by no meams punishing you or anything of the sort by making you throw up. It is becausebof Satan that we have sickness and fear. Taking so much of the promethazine has probably made your body accustomed to it which is why it no longer does its job. It isn't meant to be taken on a daily basis and can cause horrible neurolgical effects with prolonged use. Do you take any type of antidepressant or antianxiety besides the REMeron?

First of all, *hugs*. I'm proud of you for making it through like a champ. If you are feeling suicidal, please see a therapist. Life is worth living even if there are bad moments. I know v is really unpleasant and gross, but in the case of fp, it is probably for the best. The tainted food or whatever is out of your system and no longer harmful. I hope you not only eat all those foods again, but start eating regularly immediately. Not eating is only going to make you feel worse. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Big HUGS to you, SoVerySorry. You got through it SO well and a LOT better than I could have!

I agree with the others with the eating. You feel so much worse if you do not eat, so please try to eat something. By the way, tasting food hours after eating them definitely sounds like bad indigestion. I get it most of the time and HATE it. I get nausea a LOT from it although it has never lead to v*, thank God.. How are you feeling now? I really hope you are better.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

I don't know, but I can't help but place the blame on God. He let's Satan injure us and it's not fair. How are humans supposed to defend against an entity that is like... a bazillion times more powerful than us? I can't not think it is anybody but Gods fault.

I'll def start eating again, but I probably won't eat until fullness again. I never liked the feeling of being full anyways so I'll take this event as an excuse haha! I'll eat until I'm not as hungry as I was before. I just confused myself

Be careful, don't develop an eating disorder, please! It would be so sad to see the phobia bleed out and cause even more problems than it already does. You need to eat!
    You are supposed to eat until you are full, being full is your bodys way of telling you that it is satisfied.

i know exactly how you feel. i'm sure it was food poisoning though. that combination of food usually just leads to acid reflux for me. *hugs*

Vomiting can be a good thing, it does save lives especially in people who are intoxicated and get certain nasty varieties of food poisoning. You have to remember that it is our fear that leads to the belief that vomiting is a bad thing. I understand you are going through a bad time at the moment, but once you come out of the other side you will be a stronger person from the experience. You have a lot to offer this world, so forget what has happened tonight and this weekend go and treat yourself to something you have always wanted to do and make yourself realise that life is there for enjoying and this phobia is only a small part of bigger picture. Hope you feel better soon and if you feel like you need support, remember we are only a keyboard click away

After this episode of v* do you feel any of your fears going away?
    Just wondering for personal reasons :P

Not at all haha. A lot of emets who vomit say it wasn't as bad as they thought, but it was exactly how I thought. It hurt, super uncomfortable, hurt, disgusting, pained, nasty, ouch.

OOO WAIT! Please don't use my response as a way to gauge yourself! I'm not you and you shouldn't use any others experience, especially mine, for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Emet Charles View Post
    After this episode of v* do you feel any of your fears going away?
    Just wondering for personal reasons :P
    Hey Charles, a few times I vomited and my first thought afterwards was... I'm Cured! That wasn't so bad!. Although within an hour or so I would be back to fearing it the same way. All that really means though is that I let myself think of it in a negative way which brought the fear back.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Hmmm.. this is completely off topic, however.... 7-13-11 was the last time I had the stomach flu... weird that we got it on the same day...

You're a walking curse hahaha

It's funny how us emets remember the dates of our emetic episodes

I KNOW RIGHT!! On July thirteenth of this year I was talking to my mom and reminded her that that day was the date that I got sick two years ago and she was like "Why do you even remember that? I don't even remember you getting sick that recently. You're so weird."

Hahahaha! Some times our anxiety can have positive benefits like being able to remember... even if they are bad events...

True... I can still remember what I was wearing, every last thing I ate, (of course getting sick reminded me of that ) and even the time that I got sick.....

Quote Originally Posted by SoVerySorry View Post
    Hahahaha! Some times our anxiety can have positive benefits like being able to remember... even if they are bad events...
    That actually doesn't seem positive at all to me. I wish I could forget every moment in my life where I have v*. Remembering horrors like this is something I could do without.