Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Talking Hello // Finally!

I just joined here! ^_^

I found about this site through suicideforum.

What's funny, though, is that I didn't know what this phobia was called, until I looked it up.

Anyways, I found the source to my "OCD." This site has really helped me identify my actual...possible diagnosis!

I'm glad, but at the same time, I have to bring this up to my current counselor... >.> Which means that I might have to switch my therapy type...but at least we just started. ^_^

So, hello, and yay...? ._.

Default Re: Hello // Finally!

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
    It's always good to see that another emet is trying to get better.

Suicide threads aren't allowed here (and I found out after posting a thread) but we hope you don't even think about suicide again.

The same thing here! I always said just "I'm afraid of v*" then, in July, I finally googled "Fear of v" because I couldn't type the whole word, but it showed me the name emetophobia. And then I found this amazing forum

What kind of therapy are you using now? I use CBT and it's GREAT.

Well, welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you! :3

I hear ya! for years I never heard the term emetophobia.. I thought I had some crazy problem that no one else had, until I used google and the feeling I felt when I could put a name to the problem was life changing for me

Welcome