Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: bad dream!

Default bad dream!

I literally just woke up from a horrible dream. I was at my school and one of my friends felt ill so i took her to the bathroom and on the way she violently v* into a garbage bin so i ran away. I made it to the library and found a friend, told her i was having a panic attack and she ignored me. Ugh, such a horrible horrible sight...obviously now i feel ill but im sure its just from shock. These dreams never come true, right? I just think its a bad omen for myself, especially since i fell asleep feeling a bit iffy.

Default Re: bad dream!

I have had dreams like this before. And they have never come true. They do freak me out for an hour to a day after having them. But you will be fine. Just remember, it is a dream, do some deep breathing and tell yourself it was just a dream and you will be okay.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Yeah, it's just dreams that are probably associated with increased worry about the sv* going around lately. I have had dreams like that a few times, even dreamt I was the one v*, and it didn't come true.

Well nothing happened today. There is no stomach virus going around where I am, its pretty warm here in Australia so things tend to settle in the Summer time thank goodness. Stupid stupid dream. Thanks guys.

It happens sometimes those crazy dreams. I hate when it does. I'm sure it won't come true.

Also, depending on how you fall asleep makes your dreams weird...I know it does me, especially depending on what I've eaten haha.

Yes! Food can be a trigger for me as well. And Cynna, hot and sexy people can wander any time into my dreams I wouldn't mind too much. As long as they don't chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    Graphic, thank you very much Kinetic--Just went to urban dictionary to find out what chunder meant. FYI It is from old seafaring days when sailors got sick and would say watch under to ones in the lower cabins when leaning out a porthole. That evolved into chunder. I learned a new word today. My life is complete and a mess.
    Lol. Well done Cynna. I didn't know that either. Always good to learn new things :-)

Cynna I giggled

I'm not as emet as I used to be and I've noticed I don't get many vomit dreams anymore. I remember my most graphic one some years back where I was at a school of some sort. And there must have been hundreds of people running down the hall in my direction about to vomit. I ran into a classroom and slammed the door behind me locked it. I could hear them beating on the door to get in and the sounds of dozens of people wretching outside. It was like one of those zombie apocalypse movies but instead of zombies it was people with noro!