Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for on Tuesday?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

13 56.52%
  • Romney

4 17.39%
  • Someone else

0 0%
  • Not voting - not interested

1 4.35%
  • Not voting - not American

5 21.74%
  • Not voting - not old enough

0 0%

Thread: USA election

Default USA election

The U.S. picks a president on Tuesday.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: USA election

This thread seems pretty delicate. Doug, I am interested since you started the poll, if you'd participate in it? Curious.

I did the same poll four years ago and will chime in later. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

I'm not American but I wish I was, just so that I can vote for Obama, one of the best presidents you've ever had. Romney and Ryan are despicable people.

I usually vote each election year but am considering sitting this one out. I'm not particularly thrilled with either candidate. Most people would say to just vote within your party but I really don't like my party's representative. I can say with all honesty that this years election is making me very nervous.
    Jennifer

Im not american but mitt romney makes me very uncomfortable!

I also think this is missing another important category: not voting for president because there is not a candidate I support

Quote Originally Posted by claire43 View Post
    Im not american but mitt romney makes me very uncomfortable!
    Me too. This whole election is making me nervous and I'm not even American!
    Come visit my history blog:

Oh my goodness! I am watching the election on TV right now. I am so nervous.. Obama better win!!!

If Obama doesn't win, we are fucked. That is all.
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Just poking in to remind everyone to keep it civil. You've done great so far! :P

Feel free to report any personal attacks by clicking the little triangle at the bottom of the offending post.

But there won't be any personal attacks because everyone here is awesome, right? :P

You may find these links helpful!

I love you Bonnie aha. Yes please refrain from attacking one another. America has become way too hostile. We all believe and hold to what we do for our own reasons. In any case I voted for Mittrack Obromneya. (I never tell people who I am voting for)
    Life is so worth living.

Mittrack Obromneya sounds like a new My Little Pony character.

You may find these links helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by sdfl View Post
    I love you Bonnie aha. Yes please refrain from attacking one another. America has become way too hostile. We all believe and hold to what we do for our own reasons. In any case I voted for Mittrack Obromneya. (I never tell people who I am voting for)
    Definitely the best candidate, I've heard!

Yay Obama <3

So so happy today, a fantastic president and a fantastic man.

Makes the stomach virus and vomiting I have today a little more tolerable!

Aw Jet, sorry you're not well! Glad Obama could make you feel a bit better

Have I mentioned that I love you all? This is the first online discussion of the election I've ever seen where everyone was civilized and no one attacked anyone else. This gives me new hope for humanity.