Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Prozac (Sarafem) upset stomach?? please answer if you're on any antidepressant!

I started 2.5 mg of Sarafem (brand Prozac) yesterday and I've had nausea and an upset stomach allll day today, but no vomiting. I don't feel hungry at all and I'm afraid/feel like if I eat it'll all come back up if you took antidepressants, did you feel sick in your stomach? did you vomit from it? when did it go away? how do i know if it's "safe" to eat, even feeling like that? help i really need these meds

Default Re: Prozac (Sarafem) upset stomach?? please answer if you're on any antidepressant!

it went away and i did not v........i take 20 mg of generic prozac daily......for years

eating is helpful.....cause not eating can make you n. i always take my pill after eating
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.