Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I V*ed Today!!!

Glad you are feeling so much better, Laura. Feeling unwell is never nice - let alone when its your worst fear, too! So gald you feel your emet is calmer now too. Unfortunatley when I was last ill in that way it made my emet a tad better but I still feel overly anxious about the prospect and do everything I can to prevent the possibility of it happening to me.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

You should be very very proud of yourself[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Enjoy your shop, hun [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]- I hope you treat yourself to something nice for being so brave through your ordeal.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

wow laura. I was a bit scared of reading this post but you go girl! It must of ben scarry for you, but you're doing so great now. well done hugs. Do you think hat this has cured you??? are you a bit more relaxed about the whole v* thing now?????

Hope you're feeling better soon

Iz: yeah I really think that its helped a lot. like, before i was afraid of both myself v*ing and others v*ing, now I am only scared of others v*ing!!! Amazin, eh?

Yep thats how I am with others too...less phobic of myself but with others, holy cow

Miriam

</font>

thats fantastic, the way you have dealt with this..just think what you can achieve now! im sorry you actually were sick though, but if it lessens your fear to some extent, then sobeit eh?eyou had to worry about overruled this crappy incident!
    how do you feel now?
    well done laura, enjoy your shopping!
    Edited by: jazz

Thanks guys! I feel a lot better, still just the bleh feeling but I don't care. Ate some toast and had some ginger tea, and am all set to go christmas shopping! nothing can stop me now!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Well done Laura!

it sounds like u are feeling much better than u were a few days ago.

I really think everyone here deserves a HUGE pat on the back for getting thro this week. a - for everyone who has suffered stomach bugs/viruses and got thro it and b - for everyone else on here having to read at others suffering and the prospect of catching anything themselves.

I think we have all done marvously well. and we are all here to tell the tale (even tho they are pretty horrid hey) - we are all still here to celebrate Christmas and the New year with our friends and families.

Enjoy your Christmas shopping Laura!

ems xx