I guess I can't complain too much.. Everyone in my family is well. (knock on wood)

I just hate mornings like this.. I slept in (an hour late..woops) and instead of going ahead and showering and working out later today I decided I had to work out and I would just have to tolerate a kinda grungy day because I didn't think I would commit to working out later. (and I really wanna lose this tummy). So now my head itches like crazy. I'm thinking it's psychosomatic, but it still sucks. It's cold and rainy here. I'm freezing because I refuse to turn on my heat until I HAVE to for fear of my gas bill. (i'm at work now.. and it's warm here, butI amthat kind of cold that you can't shake for a while.. my tosies are like ice cubes) I get to work and my machine is not up, so now I have to wait for an hour before I work on any orders and I have tons to do. I saved the best for last! I drove over a huge pile of you know what behind my work building!!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] (note to self.. exit the parking lot another way.. hopefully the rain washes it away.. YUK) So yes.. Now I am experiencing the What if's and Do ya thinks? Like.. "Do ya think my vent in my car could have pulled the germs in and contaminted me and my car interior???" Please don't evenentertain that one with a response. I'm losing it! Hope the day gets better!!!