Hi everyone, it's been a long time. I hope everyone is doing good.

Sage I really need your advice, I am doing CBT and this is going to be my 7th session and I just have this off feeling about the therapy, I know it's not me afraid to go on but that my therapt is not good. Let me explain, since seeing him, he's shown me relaxation techniques to do at home which after a few times of doing I got really bored doing. Now he showed me a meditation technique, but the couple of times I've done my mind is just not focusing. Anyways that's all he's done on his part. Yes we talk alot and sometimes I don't think its appropriate but whatever. I told him how the movie Duplex freaked me out badly with the v* scene because seeing it was horrible but the sound was just a nightmare (most movies sound fake, this one actually made me feel like I was the one being sick, it sounded so real I could picture the motions of it,it's hard to explain). Anyways he told me to watch it over and over and told me to start slowly, but I couldn't do it. Then I mentionned another movie, Bring it on, and I knew I could handle it and so he told me to start with that one. Now I did it no problem and told him so and you know what he said to me? Ok find another one to watch... What am I paying this guy for really? He's not suggesting things and he doesn't have a list of things for me to do, I just feel like either I'm moving way to fast and that all we're suppose to be doing is talking or this guy doesn't know what he's doing. I really need to know what you think Sage because I don't want to quit because everyone will think I quit because I don't want to try but I don't want to keep going to someone who's not going to help at all.

Also Sage I read another therapy topic and they are all doing some sort of steps on the computer of exposure therapy that is from you. Can you tell me where I can find it? And can I do it alone or should I do it with my therapist? You should also know he has no computer or tv, isn' that bad? Because we'll never actually do exposure together unless its pictures but I don't even know if he's got that on the agenda.

Thanks Sage!

Sonia