Ok, so I am going to start a positive thread! What kinds of things does everyone do for fun in the fall and winter to give everybody ideas of how to enjoy these seasons and get our minds off thegermies going around?

I have small children so one fun thing we do is visit a local farm where they havea corn maze, pumpkin patch, hayride, etc. It's fun to be out in the fresh air and watch the kids run around. We live in a colder climate, so we alway look forward (well the kids at least lol) to when we havea big enough pile of snow in the front yard to make a snow fort. My hubby takes the snowblower and makes a big pile in the middle and we dig a huge hole out and the kids make "rooms" and "furniture" in there. I think the most fun the kidshave in it is when they know grandma and grandpa are coming to visit they hide in it and as soon as the car pulls in the driveway, the kids jump out and scare the crap outta them LOL!! We also have a tradition where we cut our own Christmas tree. Two years ago was our first Christmas in our house, and since we have vaulted ceilings, I wanted to get a really tall tree. Well, we got one so huge that our stand couldn't even hold the bugger up and the tree kept falling. We ended up having to tie the stupid thing up to wires from the tray lights which really kinda nullified the effect of a big majestic tree! LOL!!

What does everyone else do in the fall and winter for fun???