psychology - was okay. i got a B over al. which yes, i'm happy with. Only my coursework which was moderated as an A by my teacher dropped down to a D by the time the examiner got it's mitts on it. tell me, how is that fair? to put your hopes up like that and just say "oh no sorry, you must have been taught wrong because you actually got a D". i'm not going to calculate the number of hours i spent on the coursework- how depressing. Anyway, i got an A for psychology of crime, and a high B for psychology of health. if the coursework wasn't a fcking D i would have got an A overal. fcking stinks.

biology - heh.... just to remind you all this was the one where i walked out half an hour early cause i was having such a bad emet panic attack. i got a C. No, not great. im retaking. In January.

Sociology - prepare for a rant people... firstly, the coursework. Now, teachers seem to LIKE doing this to me. it was moderated as an A. a high one at that . It turned into a D once the examiner yet again got his mitts on it. I've spoken to my teacher and he's sending everyones away again, it's the same for everyone and he wants them remarked. It's juist ridiculous. secondly, for one module - sociology of religion - i got 83 out of 90. the second module... *deep breath* i got 44 out of 120. WRONG! there is no way in heaven or hell i would have deerved that. on the mark scheme to get that (which is an F standard) you have to not even be able to write in coherent sentences... i may not be the best at english, and i may be a bit panicky at times... but my god i can write a sentence, thank you very much. talk about an insult to my f***ing intelligence. So altough the grade in the end came out as a B.... i am geting that f***ed up module to be remarked to hopefully put it where it should be, an A.

I know Hale was enquiring so i just thort i'd make it a post for u... meh.

xxx