Hi guys! For as long as I can remember I catch every single flu/sore throat know to man kind. I'm a beauty therapist so I have very close contact to lots of people all the time! I always get tonsillitis also. I feel like I have a GREAT week or 2 then bam I catch a flu or something and it knocks me down for at least a month! This is so frustrating and in all honesty I mostly don't enjoy even living. If this is what life is like I don't know how much longer I can deal with this! I wanted to get everyone's thoughts and opinions. Do you think if I get my tonsils removed it will stop me from always getting sore throats and catching colds and flus (btw I had my flu shot and it did shit all) . Or should I just quit as a beauty therapist and do something else... So example! I'm feeling great and I'm iver the moon I decide to go out to a club or bar with my boyfriend. I'm not a big drinker so I usually just chat and dance. Couple of hours in my throat is killing me. To the point were I have to be rude to people that speak to me because my throat is that sore. Then after that it's all down hill from there. This is just constant!!! I really need help!!!