Does everyone else do this, and quiz people about sickness? I know watching people is a trait and you probably quiz your family and stuff, but I posted last week about a person I eat lunch with at work and her husband had been up v'ing all night and then I ate something she'd made and freaked out. Well I held my tongue until today. I wanted so badly Monday to ask the woman if she or her sons had gotten sick. I didn't ask, but I sat there staring at her during lunch, as if her body language would tell me the answer. I didn't ask yesterday either, and then today I just couldn't stand it anymore, I asked. I am so disappointed in myself. Why did I have to know???? I know it's part of my OCD and digging for information which makes me feel more in control, but why do I have to know?? Isn't NOT knowing better? I would love to be in a state of blissful ignorance. Imagine how peaceful life would be. Ugh. I'm so disappointed. How do you shut off that part of the brain that has to quiz people??? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]