Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Agh :(

Threaded View

Exclamation Agh :(

Remember how I had the creeps yesterday because Matt had no appetite and was acting a little tiny bit quieter than usual? ohhhhhkay...... so, I just got the call from Matt's mom, I must be psychic, I don't have to go to work today because Jen is home with an EXTREMELY pukey little boy. I'm not spazzing yet, but, gawd, I am with him ALL the time, there's no chance I picked up anything is there? I do tend to wash my hands and use my fruity sanitizer like a freak at his house, by the end of my time there my hands are dry and irritated a little bit. Hand washing is all you can really do to stay safe right? He wasn't really acting that sick yesterday except a loss of appetite, and he just started getting sick sometime this morning, about 12 hours after I left his house, around 6am, so I'm good right? I never share food/drink with the boys, and probably in the time I'm there, the three hour span I use my sanitizer three or four times, maybe five, and wash my hands 3-5 times as well, every time I touch something questionable or sticky like the door handles, the fridge handle, the bathroom anything, books and papers the kids bring home from school... I assume this must be something he's gotten from school, a building of five year olds transmit stuff better than copper wire and electricity.
    He seemed okay when I left yesterday, we were playing checkers and he was being himself mostly, just a tiny bit quieter than normal, he was going to have dinner after I left, and I assume by the time I go the message from the Mom that he didn't start getting sick until this morning or the wee hours of the morning, otherwise I would've gotten notification sometime last night. When we were playing after school he was laughing and got spit on me on accident, on my clothes which I couldn't easily use hand sanitizer on, so I let it dry and tossed it in the washer when I got home. The thing that bugs me a little tiny bit is that, I get real freaked about throwing up, so every day I say a tiny little prayer, hoping that everybody stays safe and healthy with no bugs and such, and now there's a projecting kid.... feeling a little let down by the big guy in the sky.... lol
    Last edited by RosieRoo; 11-30-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    keep a cool head, and breathe easy, my friend
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.