NOT what you might think.

I finally gave in and threw down $80 buying 24 bottles of Germstar Noro. Yes... 24 FREAKIN' BOTTLES! i just received the shipment today so I haven't tried it yet. But... I don't understand how I have gotten SO bad that I had to do this to feel more at ease. I know it's because of the season, but I could really use some encouragement. This phobia has really taken over lately. I know I am taking every precaution, but still... How do I accept that what will be, will be and if it happens, there is not much I can do about it, but know I have to deal with it and I will be fine again soon. *sigh*

Also, my husband came home from the gym last night and made himself a steak. It was a thick cut and when he went to eat it, it was still red inside. I told him there was no way he should eat that. He said he didn't have the patience to cook it longer. Well, I told him I didn't have the patience when he gets food poisoning. He then proceeded to throw said steak in the trash and not speak to me for a few hours.