So a week ago tonight my bf came down with the winter SV whilst I was with him and after spending the full day with him, which was very very scary! Although I only spent the first hour in the same room as him while he V'd until I moved and haven't seen him since then (coz of the phobia still) eek so I've been REALLY scared all week!!!! Ive only eaten plain food all week, dry bread and plain biscuits. Yesterday was my little sisters birthday and I was feeling a little more confident I didnt have my bfs bug in my system I ate a couple of mini sandwiches and bits of kids party food but not a lot.

today I woke up with stomach ache, as if I needed to go to the loo (sorry for the info) but I couldn't go! Throughout the day it went off a lot and I ate a packet of crisps and some biscuits (I know my diet is terrible!) I then really fancied a veggie burger so I made one and whilst it was cooking I got slight stomach ache again but more so really bad bloatedness!! By the time my veggie burger had cooked I thought I'd try eat it anyway and I forced myself to and got even more bloated with worse stomach ache!

I now have D too and am just SOOO bloated it's awful! I'm really scared I'm coming down with the SV, if not from my bf last week then from going out to my sisters party yesterday which was ful of small kids that have probably had it recently! (I was hand sanitizing regularly though!)

I also normally have IBS but it comes and goes and whenever I do get it I Tend to convince myself it's a bug anyway and panic which I know doesn't help! So is it that?

Another thing is.... It's my time of the month Xmas day I'm due... I do sometimes get a poorly tummy leading up to that too.

IM SO SCARED ITS A BUG! and I feel sick too and this stomach ache is SO bad!!!

So basically, from my symptoms, BAD bloatedness, stomach ache, feeling sick, gurgley tummy and D... Which does it sound most like??? So so scared!!!!