I've had a terrible two weeks trying to dodge me and my family from this sv that's going around. I've been pretty upbeat about it lately, because I feel we are in the clear. But today I had to come to my cousins to stay for a few days since things aren't going well at my home. They all know about my fear and do anything they can to tease me. Well they told me they all had a bad sv at the end of may and they weren't joking. They said it lasted about 3 days. I been here all day with my kids and they didn't tell me till after dinner. And to top it off my mrs have been in their pool all day. I have so much running through my head and I don't want to ask just so I won't feel crazier than I already feel. Like when did you get your pool cleaned because I know the bug lives in the water? And was the meat fresh or frozen? Did you get it when everyone was sick? What did you clean your house with? I hate hate hate this so much I feel like I'm losing my mind. Does anyone know how long it lives on surfaces? I read 2 weeks. And i couldn't find anything about pool water except chlorine doesn't kill noro v. I'm so scared it's Monday and I have to stay here till Wednesday!! 