Hello...I would just like to sare this with you,my husband bought the emetophobia cure i-phone app yesterday evening when I was having a really bad panic attack...it now only costs £2.99.
It is by a man called Josh Clough and last night (while I was having the panic attack) I listened to him with head phones...he properly hypnotised me and by the time he counted down from 15 to 0 (very very slowly) I was properly out of it,it doesnt matter if you are out of it or asleep..as your subconcious mind is still taking everything he is telling you in,he explains this himself.It got me out of the panic attack before he had even got down to 0...I woke up later on by my husband getting into bed and taking the earphones out of my ears,It goes on for 45 mins and you should listen to it every day or evening for 30 days and then after whenever you need to.It was very very good and I would tell anyone of you to try it for yourself...whats a few quid,when this could help...I'm not saying it will,but why not try?
I hope it can help you....If you have any questions,please ask..I will carry on checking this thread for a while incase.Jade.xx