well emet at the moment isnt so good these last couple of weeks have been horrible i wake up feeling n* and have been getting alot of headaches and im sick of all of it now! emet has been really bad for me i still carnt really leave my house i wasnt eating this time last year and made myself really ill i lost alot of weight and ended up in hospital i am alot better with eating now and have put some weight back on but some days i still worry i have eaten too much but i cope with it somehow!

i do get theraphy for emet but it dosent seem to work i go every 2 week if im feeling ok to leave the house but when i do get there it seems she repeats herself with the same thing she told me 2 week before and last time my mum told her that she told me all this the 2 week before but didnt do much about it and it seems i make all the effort to leave my house for no reason at all i just wish i could have a normal life and go out and enjoy myself with my friends but i carnt

also my mum is getting sick of me now because im always complaining i feel s* and always worried and shes been getting really moody towards me and i feel like i have to get thru it on my own i feel depressed all the time and all i seem to do is cry i just wish i could get better sorry for writing so much ive just had enough!!