ok so first of all for the first time on my day off in a long time i spent most of day away from home and with freinds instead of not even showering and doing nothing all day but eat and sit online.. anyways

I had two dinners tonight one with a freind earlier at applebees and then got invited to a woodfire pizza place that is also a bar. I didnt feel nervous at all even though i was going to meet up with some freinds there at this crowded place. So i am walking up the sidewalk and notice a guy leaning on a post.. he looked not so good and then i noticed he was v* so my first instict was anxiety, my chest felt real tight and my stomach jumped into my throat.. and USUALLY if this would have happened i would have been so shaken up that i wouldnt have ate anything and wouldnt had enjoyed myself. Well tonite the opposite happened. My freind nows about my phobia and i let her know that i just saw it.. but then i said "but i will be ok.. I need to see it anyways eventually so im not so scared of it all the time" and then we went inside and sat a booth and i ate two pieces of pizza with no problems and no anxiety.

i was kind of proud of myself.. the anxiety got hold of me but only for sheer minutes rather than hours.. it was a good sign for me.

just thought id share ..

thanks

hugs!