hello! My name is Abby, I'm 13, and I've had emetophobia since i was 6, but within the past year it has been pretty bad. I've been trying to make my life as normal as possible, and it seems to be working.

So, my story ok

so theres this kid who has been at the same school as me since kindergarten, and he has played a big role in this. He v* all the time, and it scared the shit out of me, to the point where i would cry and pretend i felt sick to leave school and avoid him. So at the beginning of this school year, i found out i had, like, 3 classes with him, and on the first friday at school, i had my first panic attack. I was dizzy, n*, sweaty, and freaking out. I went home early, but ended up going back to school because i felt better. Thankfully, in 7th grade you can actually change your schedule! all of that is going fine now. I started seeing a therapist around last november, and that month was very important to me. That was also the month where I discovered my all-time favorite band, My Chemical Romance, and my beloved youtubers, Dan and Phil (danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil) also I'm going to TATINOF in Reading, Pa on May 1st ahh ok so now for my emetophobia story-ish thing. I still remember that day. It was april 21st of 2015, a monday. since then I was just a happy immature kid who liked to play in the mud. That morning I remember waking up at about 5am and having to poo. I ignored it, and fell back asleep. At 5:10, i had to use the bathroom. I thought it was just a normal thing, i would use the toilet and go back to bed then go to school and all is well. I ended up having terrible d* and having to wake up my mom. I began to feel nauseous, and I was doubting i would v* like I always do, but then I did! it only lasted about 3 hours though, and I felt fine by noon. Then I gave it to my mom and I still feel bad about it D: anyways, my life today. Life is going very well. I was extremely suicidal about this, my anxiety, my fear. A few weeks ago we had an assembly about heroin. Seeing those heartbroken parent's sobs made me feel terrible. I would never do that to my own parents. Moving on, I'm happily enjoying my after-school youtube sessions, and am now hopeful about my life. Im taking anxiety meds, which make me n*, but I like that because if I eat, the n* will go away, thus forcing me to eat, which I really needed. I was going days without eating because of my fear, but since then I have gained 10 pounds! ok so thanks for reading if you want you can check out my instagram fan account @dansneck. ok bye