Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: V* on TV

well the other day i was watch some movie on tv and one of the characters was going out drinking and came home V* like crazy and it showed it...i honestly use to be so bad about any V* no matter what, animals, kids, mine, or on tv...but lately i have been pretty good about seeing it on tv only because i tell my self it isnt real...weird i know...but this time i saw it and i started dry heaving...it could be because i am more sensitive because i am pregnant but i tell ya it was horrible for me...and i just couldnt seem to find the remote quick enough, the sounds and everything were just horrific. i ran to the bathroom to get away from it...but i didnt actually V*, i gaged more than anything, but it has been one of my worse times since the ms with my pregnancy...is this just weird that i am starting to have the fear of seeing the V* on tv like i use to a long time ago?? Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I don't think that's wierd. Pregnancy can make you much more sensitive to things like that. I got n* from silly things on tv when I was pregnant, like in the movie Finding Nemo, there is a part where they show a seagull dropping splattering on a dock or something, and that made me very n*, and normally stuff like that doesn't bother me in the least.

Try not to worry too much I'm sure it's your pregnancy causing this.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

thanks...yea i definately hope so...its just that im 5 1/2 months and this is the first time this occured...i thought after my ms, gaging or getting N* would be over... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] i guess ill have to wait and see...Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I used to not be able to watch it on TV and now I'm much better.I have been making myself look at it and I'm gradually getting more and more comfortable seeing it in videos, etc... In person, I haven't had as much exposure lately [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.