Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: weird stuff!

so I have IBS, which is great! yeah right...and my boyfriend had a sv last weekend with both v and d, but I didn' tgo anywhere near him until a day or so after it was over. And It was a week and I was fine. Tonight I was fine and then around 10:30 PM I end up running to the bathroom with d.....GREAT...I'm thinking I hope I don't have this stomach virus, but then we realize, I've jsut finished my period, I have IBS, and I drank 3 ensure today, I normally have like maybe one in a day. But I haven't been able to eat much today because of my jaw, I apparently "sprained it" because I open it weird, so yeah I feel fine other than that, I'm pretty sure I'm ok...it was just really strange because everyone's immediate thought was OH NO, did Tamara catch what Jonathan had last weekend...not just me!

IBS really blows, doesn't it? When you mix 3 ensure, not eating that much, and just ending your period, of course, you'll get the runs. I'm sure you'll be fine. Hope u feel better soon.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

i just had some d* a little bit ago..
    and no matter what, everytime it freaks m e out..
    i immediately ran out o to the kitchen to make ginger tea...
    i ALWAYS assume its an sv.. and i havent even knowingly been around anyone with one...im going outside to cool off.. ugh.

well i definitely had been, and yeah I'm not too worried about it right now. The big reason I was worried is because one of my best friends is gets sv's really easily and she was drinking after me and everything last night, I was really worried that she would get it and not be able to go to the basketball game with me today. Since my phobia is mostly of other people being sick...yeah...but I'm feeling fine today and should probably go eat some solid food and put moist heat on my jaw