Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm so freaking out. my stomach is totally in knots. My nephew was here today at the house with my mom and I and he said all day his stomach hurt, and he didnt want to eat. Which isn't like him. hes 5. I was freaked then. Which explains why is is 3:30 in the morning and I haven't slept at all. Now he didnt get sick here, but I'm scared he is. How likely is it that I will get it? I'm so freaked out. And I just heard my mom get up like three times in an hour to go very loud d* I think. I asked if she was okay, and she said yes. ANd she knows how I am. I don't know. I'm totally shaking freaking out. I don't want to get this. I don't want to v* or d* at that. My stomach is starting to hurt. How long till I know I'm safe from whatever my nephew has??? Do you think my mom got it??? HELP! What do I do??? I keep burping does that mean I'm going to v*? I'm scared. I don't want to be sick.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are fine...just nerves. Could your mom have her period? I doubt she got it that fast. If he did not V*, you are fine. Kids. V* very easily...trust me. I have one and he did it all day yesterday. You are o.k. Relax and let your stomach have a break from being tense. You cannot get what he had that fast or at all and your mom does not have that either probably. He maynot have even had anything. Did he have D*? He probably did not want to do something and told her did not feel well.

How is your mom now?
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

Don't forget little kids eat stuff off the floor and put all kinds of
    dirty things in their mouths that might make them sick but generally
    not contagious without contact to their bodily fluids.

Thanks...My mom doesnt get a period any more....and she is still getting sick. Every time I heard the d* I freaked out all over again. I didn't sleep at all. I don't know if my nephew got v* sick, but as long as hes not here, I can't get it right? Thanks for the support guys.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you guys now? Hows your mom? Did you ever find out what was wrong (if anything) with your nephew?

I hope you are ok, let us know.