Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Salem Today

So we're going to Salem today! I'm so excited! I'm a little sick though. I thought it was strep last night, but now I just think it's a cold! So this kinda sux b/c I started feeling lousy after the party last night. But I hope all goes well. We're going to brave the train way. see you later
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Have a good time, and maybe your just tired from your party. Let us know how it goes.

Wow bet that's fantastic! I hope you are feeling better so that you can enjoy it. Let us know all about it!

Tracey
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

So I just typed a post, but figured yall didn't wanna hear the gripe.

I hafta tell ya we stink at organization. We had to wait for people at Alewife station, and b/c of that ended up missing our train at north station. I was pretty bumed at first. (I REALLY DON'T LIKE TRAINS).. especially the underground ones. So we took the red line to the green line and got to north station at about 3:00. The train we were supposed to catch had left about an hour earlier. So the next train didn't arrive until 5:15.. so we had a lot of waiting around, but got to mill around Boston for a while (which was cool, and went out to dinner).

We got the train to salem, and we couldn't have picked a better night to go... except for tonight.. b/c it was so nice.

I hate to say that we didn't have much fun. One of the people we went with didn'[t want to do the things that some of the others wanted to do, and didn't want to wait in lines. We got lost (before finding a map, finally), and I think we missed out on a ton of things.

I really wanted to go to the House of 7 gables, the haunted houses, the witch dungon, and do one of the tours. With the time we were supposed to have, we should've been able to do that... and we expected to wait in lines. Well b/c all two people could do was gripe, they ruined it for the rest of us. We told them to go home, but they didn't want to go by themselves (afraid they'd get lost).

So in the end, we left for salem (our house) at about 1:30 and got to salem at about 6. (long haul). And did a lot of walking, and argueing until about 8. We signed up for one of the tours, and then did it at nine and went home on the train at 1030, and got home at about 1 am.

It was a little dissappointing, but next year Mike and I are going to go alone. The tour was fun though. We learned about Corey Giles, and saw a few places that have been reported haunted, and got some pictures of the places where Hawthorne used to hang out.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Don't youjust hate it when one or two people have to ruin it for the rest. Sorry it didn't turn out to be better. You have the best idea about just two of you going next year!

Tracey
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb