Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Husband sick

My husband woke up with D* and V* last night and now I have D* I am freaking out so much and I am shaking. I doubt I will be back on here to check mail since it is back here where he is, but I am so scared.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!!
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

I am so sorry...I will pray for you girl.....hang in there.....K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I hope you are feeling better--hopefully you'll just have *d* and no *v*!

Jess

So far, just D* for me and he is better. He only V*'d once and had a lot of D*.. I have been with him 8 years and he has never V*'d or even been N*. I am so scared. He says he feels better and he has even eaten a little soup and some pretzels. I won't let him out of the back end of the house and I am staying with my 3 year old in the other side of our house. I am praying this is nothing for me and that my D* is only stress due to fear of getting his SV.

Why do we all get so scared? Why do we have this EMET problem and why do others around us ever have to be sick? HA HA HA to all of my questions. I hate this!!!!!

Thanks for being there guys...you are always around to keep me going

good luck... hope hubby feels better too. some people react different to things, so if you havent v* et you probably wont
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I'm sorry, that is scary! I think you will be fine, especially if he is feeling better. How are you feeling now?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gubba, I hope everyone is feeling better!!!!

My thoughts are with you!!!!

O.K. well, He only V*'d once and he had horrible D*. I had stomach pains so bad and really bad D*, but more from stress than anything else. I took something for it and it stopped, but today I have felt N* all day and been really stomach feeling yuck. I took some benadryl and that has helped since it calms me down and makes me eat usually and I think my problem is I am afraid to eat for fear of getting what he had. Oh well, it is a vicious cycle and I hate it, but I suppose we all survive what we must. Since he missed work yesterday, he went into his office today and i went with my son and bought tons of lysol products. Not that I did not have enough already, but now we own more. It was on sale at TARGET and I bought tons of stuff. I put on rubber gloves and ventured back to the room he was staying in and the potty and cleaned it all up. Even though it has gotten cold here, it was a sunny day and still very cool, 55 degrees, I opened windows and aired everything out.

I know to anyone else all that I did was insane, but you guys totally understand and I can't tell you how much i appreciate you guys being here for me. I am still feraking out since I don't know how long it takes to actually get this thing and I know it could be 4 days. I am keeping my fingers crossed praying that the next 2 days will go smoothly and even though I feel so N* and could V* if I wasn't an EMET, I just want this to end. I am so sick of this fear and I don't know how we let it get the best of us.

gubba im so ghlad that you are feeling better. keep us updated

gubba i am so glad you two are better. keep up updated and it seems like youve been very strong, something to be proud of.

How are you two doing now gubba? Could be the stomach virus or food poisoning. Food poisoning and the stomach virus or so similar with the symptoms. On the news they said that people think they have the flu but half the time it is food poisoning. Hope everything is ok now.