Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Reminds me of a Coldplay song

It's the line "and the hardest part was letting go and not taking part...that is the hardest part". That kind of reminds me of dealing with my anxiety and fear of getting sick. Oh ya and of course the line "I wish that I could work it out".

Default Re: Reminds me of a Coldplay song

Last edited by Sayg; 08-13-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Last edited by Sayg; 08-13-2014 at 08:01 PM.

I found this music track called "Weightless" that is suppose to relax you. Apparently it's suppose to be the most relaxing music. I always look for relaxing music for my anxiety but ya going to try it out. Has anyone else listened to it?

I tried it :-) it is relaxing! I really enjoy it. Thankd again for letting me know about it last night.
    What reminds you of coldplay? They are a great group.

I'm glad you liked it I listen to it a lot actually and find it helps to calm down some. I think the longer you listen to it the more it relaxes you. It's not for everyone of course. As for the Coldplay song I was just referring to the lyrics of one of the songs and how it reminded me of my fear of getting sick. One of the lines is "and the hardest part is letting go and not taking part, that is the hardest part..." which relates to my fear of getting sick in that it's difficult to let go of my fear and not take part in it so much. Oh and thanks for replying

It's definitely hard to let it go. I will agree with you 100%. I would give anything for it to be a fear of heights or even spiders. I can deal with those. Heights I wouldn't get up on anything. Spiders I would be a squealing eew eew woman. Unfortunately this I can't run away from hardly.
    Your welcome for replying. I stumbled upon this checking all of the forums out. Enjoy tslking to you 😊