Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I guess I can't complain too much.. Everyone in my family is well. (knock on wood)

I just hate mornings like this.. I slept in (an hour late..woops) and instead of going ahead and showering and working out later today I decided I had to work out and I would just have to tolerate a kinda grungy day because I didn't think I would commit to working out later. (and I really wanna lose this tummy). So now my head itches like crazy. I'm thinking it's psychosomatic, but it still sucks. It's cold and rainy here. I'm freezing because I refuse to turn on my heat until I HAVE to for fear of my gas bill. (i'm at work now.. and it's warm here, butI amthat kind of cold that you can't shake for a while.. my tosies are like ice cubes) I get to work and my machine is not up, so now I have to wait for an hour before I work on any orders and I have tons to do. I saved the best for last! I drove over a huge pile of you know what behind my work building!!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] (note to self.. exit the parking lot another way.. hopefully the rain washes it away.. YUK) So yes.. Now I am experiencing the What if's and Do ya thinks? Like.. "Do ya think my vent in my car could have pulled the germs in and contaminted me and my car interior???" Please don't evenentertain that one with a response. I'm losing it! Hope the day gets better!!!
    \"This too shall pass\"

I hate those days!!!! Sorry about a rough morning shiva, if you leep looking positive, than maybe your day will turn out better, just try and keep a smile on your face! And those "what if's" and "do ya think?", you don't even entertain those either!! The only way to get through a day day, is to pretend it's good!! I know it's hard but it works.

So have a fabulous day!

Thanks! I am working on it! By the way.. How are you feeling?
    \"This too shall pass\"

I still have a low fever, I am not in as much pain right now. I called the doctor for an appt, and I am just waiting for a call back. They better get me in today, else I will blow a nut!! I can't let this infection get out of control like it was last time, cause I wound up in the ER. Thanks for asking.

hmmm, I hate mornnings like that... (well I don't get up early to work out though), but I am notorious for lounging around in bed. Hope your day picks up.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

shiva, those days arew the worst. thats why theres always tomorrow.......
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

The vent thing is funny, but I always wonder that too. if we can smell smoke fromt he driver in front of us, why can't we catch those nasty germs out there too? I laughed when I read that because I know we all think those same silly thoughts.

I know your day was awful, but you can smile knowing that it is almost over.

Have a great tomorrow!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

I know what you mean. Today, my daughter had a half day of school. As we were leaving I drove past you-know-what. I was like - Is the sv going around? Is my daughter going to get sick? Can I get the germs from just driving by it? My daughter does not have school for the next two days, butmy son does so of course I amworrying thatit is just the beginning of another year we call HELL.

Its cold and raw here also. Yuck.

Stella

That's funny Shiva..goes to show you that we all think that way too! I'm the obsessive type that looks on the ground for vomit...especially at my kids school. Stella i'm in the same boat as you....I want to enjoy my kids while they are young, yet I wish they were out of elementary school on the other hand, because there is less chances of getting sv's....i hope! It's hard when all is going well...no one is ill and then something has to come along and ruin you day....well maybe there will come a day when we can be like all the other non-emets out there and just not think twice about hings that freak us emets out. Stay happy everyone[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~