Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I wrote a few days ago about how I was staying off the anti-emetics I take so much. But today, after 9 days, I finally gave in and took one. I had to play in my piano masterclassand got nervous, and I also had a headache and my stomach just felt strange, so I took one I feel a bit defeated now.

I wouldn't worry about it, it's only a small setback. Just keep on fighting, you're doing great! All progress with this phobia and its treatment seems to come with setbacks, which I am unfortunately learning firsthand, too.
    Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. - Marilyn Ferguson

Habituation always defeats fear. - Edmund Bourne

Nah, don't worry about it, pianolover! At least you're not taking the drugs every hour, or anything ridiculous like that - you did well, for 9 days! Its good that you are keeping them for times when yoiu feel you need them, rather than at the slightest signs of anxiety. Don't be too hard on yourself ^_^

Thank you so much guys! I do feel better reading your words. I guess I shouldn't be TOO hard on myself! And when I told my boyfriend he just said, "Well, maybe you can do 10 days now!" So I will try