Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all

Well I managed to get hold of the Leno showDenise Richardswas on and made a clip from it and thought I would put it up for all those who were unable to see it. To download it all you have to do is Right click the link and then choose "Save Target As" it will download to your pc and you can watch it from there. It's only about 6mb.

I think it's worth it because she does more than just say she hates V* she describes some emet traits and yeah.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrina35/Emet.wmv<---Right click this link and save it. Please don't just click it as that steals my bandwith.

XxxxxEdited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Thank you so much!!!! I'd heard about this from my mother, and read about it here, but to actually see it was great....how gorgeous is she?!?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Wow. That was great. THanks. I wonder if she knows about this site. I wonder if she is already here. Denise we love you!

Wow. Thanks for finding that! Maybe she'll post here a when her kids finally do v* and we'll give her some tips!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

I loved that!!! Iwish the rest of the country had seen it, but they probably just decided that she was a nut and that everyone fears V* and that she isn't really any different. Little do they know!!!! We all know exactly how she feels and I would love for her to have mentioned EMETOPHOBIA, and possibly that would have led her to us and if she wason here, maybe she could help fund an instantcure for all of us if she knew we all suffered from it.

Thank you Hippiechick for doing that. Obviously it doesn't matter who you are, if you are an e-met we are all the same. Maybe one day she will discover this website. Who knows, she could already be here. Me perhaps!?!

Murphy (Denise)

Thank you Hippiechick. Denise is a lovely person. She has handled herself with so much grace when the Hollywood rags were writing about her marriage problems. Her children are adorable. She looks fabulous for someone at any age, but is wearing 35 incredibly well. She is intelligent and happens to have emet. Her rituals (rubber gloves and a maske)and questioning of others when they are sick are the classic emet behaviors. Its not nutty.

Stella

tahnk yoU!!!!!! thats so awesome i wanted to see that!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I am so amazed at having just watched that clip, even tho logic says there must be many celebs that suffer as we all do.For her to admit it on TV and bring it to others attention is ....... Im actually lost for words!!!

Thanx for loading this onto the site.

she is so stunning!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh