Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I get so much anxiety anymore about the fear of my two daughters getting an sv that I can't sleep at night. What are some of the things you all do to get yourselves "over" it?

Suzi

I have the same fear of my 3 year old. I can't sleep many nights, but I count on my husband to deal with it. I can only tell you that we wash hands a lot, I don't et or drink after him and if he seems even slightly off his usual balance, I panic. Otherwise, I try to cope and sometimes I take Benadryl to make me sleep.

Thank you for your response. I do the same things, but maybe I will try the Benadryl too. Lately I have almost crawling out of my skin.

Hey...I have had to resort to xanax to help me to get to sleep at night on occasion...it helps to calm me down and make me alittle sleepy.....and I also just watch tv alot until i fall asleep...this seems to be the only way for me most of the time...how old are your kids?
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hello,

I have a 6 year old daughter and a 3 year old daughter. So you think about it a night too and can't sleep? Sometimes my heart races and all I do is obsess about it.