Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just got a quick question - my friends were drinking heavily last night (I mean beer, lots of shots, absinth!!) and a couple of them threw up (I wasn't in the same car as them!) When I think about it, it was actually quite funny as I wasn't drinking and they were so drunk and merry!!! Anyway my question is, is v* from alcohol contagious??? I've been thinking about it all morning.... i mean surely there's bacteria in the stomach that they bring up...... howcan we sure it's not contagious??!!! it might sound really mad, but i don't really know too much about the body etc..... or is it purely from SV's?? I know for definite it wasn't that!!!!!!

Puking from too much alcohol isn't contagious.

The only thing that bothers me is the contagious v*![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I'm with you, the only V* that i panic over is the contagious type. I do panic till I know for sure the person wasn't really with a virus. I don't like any of it, but the panic disorder sets in for days when I find out it was contagious.

I don't like any of it!!

I can panic over any type of v*! Even knowing it's not contagious. I guess it's because i tend to replay the visual over and over again in my mind, for days or weeks after the event! I HATE that so much, WHY does my mind do that to me? :-( Heck, i can even remember scene by scene, childhood memories of v*ing events from grade school..sheesh!!
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

I'm like Meercat and Donna. I cant stand it even if I know its not contagious!
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>