Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Was sleeping and was just awoken. I was abolsutely FREEZING. Got up and turned my AC down. Warmed up in a couple minutes. Now I'm chilly again, but not freezing like earlier. Took my temperature 99.2 WTF? I have a painful throat also. I've had it since it yesterday. I wonder if I have strep (how in the hell I got it I dont know) or a tonsilittis. All I know now is that I feel nauseous and like I may have to crap. WATCH ME GET AN SV OR SOMETHING. ANYONE ON?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

HI, I've read the your posts from the past few days with you feeling unwell. I really think if you were going to v* you would have done it by now. It's sounds like you have some kind of viral thing going on other than upper GI one. If I were you, I wouldjust rest and eat a bland diet if your hungry. Crackers and broth is what I eat when I'm feeling like you and try drinking some decaffinated tea with some sugar. I hope you feel better soon. I know it's hard but try to relax best you can.

How are you feeling now? Did you get any sleep? How's your temp? I hope you are feeling better, but its sounds like you might have tonsilitis, just get plenty of rest. I think too, that if you were going to v* you would of by now. Feel better, and let us know how your doing.

Fever jumped to 99.5. I was freezzzzing with it. I took some IBU and in an hour or so it went away. It's still gone now. But my throat still hurts. Its not a stingy pain, its an actual pain I feel when I swallow. I showed my mom my throat. She's a nurse. She said that it might be a little odd pink looking but my tonsils look fine.

She took off the for the weekend, so if this pain gets worse I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

What could this be? It's been a day now...
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

YOu need to go to the dr, you could have strep throat, or tonsilitis. Both cna be serious conditions if not treated. Your temperature is telling you your body is tyring to fight off an infevtion whther it be viral of bacterial and sonmetimes viral infections can turn into bacterial ones. I hope you feel lots better. If you go ahead to the dr and get some anibiotics you will feel better within 24 hours if it is mild. My sister got tonsilitis and it lasted for 2 weeks she almost had tohave surgery to drain the lesions in her throat. She couldn't swallow anything solid for over a week.