Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well Im so worried. I applied to a university in halifax ( mount saint vincent university) and I'm so scared I'm not going to get in.

this would be my dream school, because of the programs and location. and I'd move in with my boyfriend if im accepted.

my marks are somewhat okay, range from B to D's ( more on the upper scale) but i've withdrew from alot of courses because of my anxiety and stuff and i'm afraid this might be a problem to them.

It will be about 2 weeks before i know. can anyone give me any advice? im so scared its not going to happen. yes there are other schools i know, but ths woujld be SO perfect!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

sounds like a perfect thing then doensnt it!!

dothe universitiesknow the reason why u withdrew from a lot of courses? because, surely all the universitylooks atare ur grades when decided if ur gnna be accepted or not.

i dont really know wot advice ur lookin for [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]but good luck !!

Jen xxxxxxxEdited by: Jenneh
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, if you're getting pass grades in everything and normally above D then I think you will most likely get in, I can relate to your anxiety thing but just think positive, if you don't get in it's not the end of the world. There are lots of great places. Best of luck!

Have you applied to University before? Are you in Univesity? I think you should be fine!!! I applied for University and my marks were just average and I got right in.

I expect if they dont accept you (which i'm sure wont happen) you can tell them about yor anxiety and maybe they will re-concider. Those are good grades and all universitys dont just look for the straight A students, otherwise where would so many other people go? I'm sure u'l do great

Ha, Jenneh look at our post times! You just beat me. Grrr [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]lol

lmfao. WAHEY! i WON!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanx guys, your right. i will mention my anxiety if i happen to not get accepted. i'll keep yas posted!!!!!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh