Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Is this really ever going to end?? I went to the doctor at 10am for a check up on my kidney infection, and the good news its going away, the bad news?? My doctor things I again have an obstruction in my left kidney. They sent me straight to the hospital for an ultrasound, and now in 15minutes, I have to go to the urlogist. My kidney is enlarged again, and I am going to find out if I have to have surgery again. I am so nervous, I am in thr process of getting a job right now, and it's the job I hae always wanted, I even beat out 250 other applicants, and if I have to have surgery, I will have to turn down the job. I have been laid off for over a year now, and I really needed this job. I justcan't take it anymore. I just hope the dr. says I don't need surgery, I am leaving now to find out and I will let you guys know.

Michele

I hope everything goes okay for you. I'll be thinking of you. Take care.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Yeah I hope things work out for you....you are in my prayers!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Just adding my good wishes for you!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Well, I went to my urologist, and he thinks my kidney is blocked again. I have a UPJ Obstruction, that is where my kidney is not draining any urine due to my ureter being to narrow. I have had 2 surgeries to correct it, but it looks like the last one didn't work. I have to go to the hospital on Monday for a IVP x-ray test, then the following Tuesday I go to the doctors to find out. He said that he is sure that it is blocked again, and this time I will have to have open surgery to correct it. I am so scared. I have done nothing but cry and worry all day!! And to top it off, to prepare for the test, I have to take a laxitive and do an enema to clear my system out!! On Sunday, I can only have a clear liquid diet, and I have to take the laxative. I am scared to do this!! My boyfriend is going to stay by my side, which is good, but its also embarassing! I will be craping all day!! I hate this you guys. I have had so many health problems, and they don't seem to be going away. I am so sick of being sick, and I am so scared that I will have to be opened up. The doc said I will have to be in the hospital for at least a week. What the hell am I going to do. Please pray for me, I just feel that I can't go through any more surgeries and pain.

Michele

You poor thing. I really feel for you. Just when you thought things were going good. On the positive side: You WILL get through it and things are never as bad as we think. Good Luck - you are in my prayers.

Love Trixie x

Gosh Michele you have been through it all. Personally I think you are a stronger person than you think. With every thing that has gone on with you I doubt very much that I would be as strong.
    I pray that you will be over this hump and you will be feeling good as new very soon.
    You will be fine.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by ontariogirl
    Personally I think you are a stronger person than you think.

I second that! I'm so sorry you are going thru this ... again! You will definitely be in my prayers! Please keep us posted.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

You will be fine . ABout the laxatives and stuff my hubby had to do that and he was fine.

I'm sorry you have to go through all this, don't worry the doctors will have you fixed up in no time and you will finally feel better. You are lucky you have your boyfriend there for you. This experience can only make you a stronger person...My Best wishes to you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Take care
    ~Sheri~

I'm so sorry you are having all these healthproblems, they say these things come to try us. You sound like a strong person who will cope with this better than you think and you have the support of a loving boyfriend. I understand how worried you must be, my thoughts are with you. Hopefully you be in tip-top health again before long. Take care.

Tracey x
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Be strong, everything will be ok!! We are all thinking of you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, just want to wish you good luck and I hope things are well. Hopefully before too long, you will be feelingback tonormal.

best wishes

xxx
    ~I don\'t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone~

msn:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.