Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've felt off ever since last night. It's now noon and I still feel pretty gross. I got up around 10:30 and had a weird feeling in my stomach. I guess I would call it a low grade nausea or indigestion; something along those lines. Well, my mom came home with pizza for me at about 11:15. I was excited for the pizza but wasn't exactly wanting it. I wanted it, but my stomach wasn't sure if it wanted it. I started eating it. The cheese tasted very different. Actually the whole pizza did. It tasted very strong--tangy. This pizza always has a tangy type of taste but never this strong. I ate the first pizza and went for the second and didn't really want it, but I still ate 3/4 of that piece. I had 2 more pieces left but just couldnt eat them. I find it odd and I worry that something is wrong with me because usually I eat ALL my pieces and then some of my family's when they don't finish their's. So here I am now, it's 12:15 and I'm feeling so gross. I just got back from picking up my car at the shop. It broke down on my and had to have an alternator put in and a battery. Well, I had to go number 2 so I did. Softer than the norm. I feel like I may have to go again. My stomach just feels so off. I don't even know if I would call it nausea. It just feels unsettled and kinda sourish. I ate a couple Rolaids but it's still here. My period is due in 3 days so I'm HOPING this is what this is. I always feel gross a week before as I said in my post last night. I have Phenergan by me but I'm waiting until I feel worse before I take it. I take the Phen way too much and I'm afraid I'll build a tolerance to it if I don't slow down. I'm not sure if I'm fevered. I'm afraid to take my temperature.

I'm jsut worried because I really don't have an appetite. I want to eat. Food sounds good, but when I get near it I just feel gross and have to walk away. This is what has me worried. I never really lose my appetite.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

OMG. I really feel gross. I just tooka couplePhenergan.I keep crapping soft stool and now I'm getting nauseous and I have those throat burps. My temperature is 97.9. I'm somewhat chilly also. I have to pick a friend up from school in an hour and half and I can't go feeling sick. The school is like ten minutes away but it's still going to be very difficult. I don't want to get sick, and it really feels like this will be it. My stomach feels so awkward. Right now if gets little pangs of a sour or pinchingfeeling that goes away and then comes back minutes later. I also feel little tingles that COULD be mild hunger. I had 1-3/4 pieces of pizza at noon so I don't know how I'm hungry. God I'm scared. Please pray for me. I don't want to v.

<font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Ok, just take a deep breath and try to relax. Since you are due for your period in 3 days, I'm sure the unsettling of your tummy is because of it. The little twinges of pain you are getting could be trapped gas or your body getting ready for your period. If you are slightly hungry, that's always a good sign in my book. It's very unlikely that you will actually v*. Don't worry about picking up your friend at school. Just tell yourself that it's only 10 mins from home so if you should really start to feel ill, you are very close to home. I will say a prayer for you that you do not v* but, i'm 100% sure that you will be just fine. Let us know how you are feeling.
    &lt;a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

don't take rolaids if you want to digest your food properly.
    what a horrible night to have a curse.