Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: sick? yes, no?

This all started at about 10:00. I was making a pot of buttered macoroni and felt off. I was very bloated and didn't really feel hungry but I knew I wanted to eat. Then the bloated feeling escalated into a mild nausea. I still ate though. I had about 1 cup of macaroni and then had 2 hoho's. I finished at 10:15. For the past hour and a half now I've been bloated and keep feeling like I have to take a crap. I went number two around 11:00 and it was just little cashew sized pieces that were hard to get out. Now I have crap cramps and feel like I'm going to have loose stool. I'm petrified I'm sick. I have a low grade nausea again. Temperature is 98.6. My period is due in 4 days.

Am I sick?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

sounds like constipation to me.....That happens to me often and it's always the bloating that comes along with it....even though you've had a hard stool for some reason your tummy gets crampy after, don't know why but you don't sound like your getting sick...bloating and nausea come hand in hand for me, so I would just try to kick back relax and watch a little tv, or read or whatever you do to relax....take care you'll be okay[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~

You do sound constipated...also your period is coming, and it could be related to that. When mine is coming i get a little nauseous, and my stool is either loose or hard as a rock! I dont think you're sick though.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I was going to say constipation. I always feel ill when I haven't gone "enough"
    \"This too shall pass\"