Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone ever hear of something called Virox (larrea RX)? Its a dietary supplement that's supposed to boost your immune system and help you fight off viruses more effectively. I was wondering if this actually works and might be useful and fending of sv's.

Is it a probiotic? Because if it is, I've started to take them recently in yogurt drink form and they seem to work
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No, it contains an extract of the Larrea plant called Virastatin along with vitamin C as ascorbic acid. Its supposed to be effective at fighting viruses and stop them from replicating in your body.

Well I'm thinking it can't be a bad thing then, sounds like the worst it could do would be nothing. Have you looked it up?
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have looked it up and all the sites I have seen seem to indicate that it works. I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it. I think I'm going to buy a bottle and give it a shot - though its a bit pricey... about $50 for 60 capsules.