Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm really worried, every morning i wake up with a banging headache, and my eyes are all muzzy. I'm not sure what it is but its worrying me, its happening most mornings, and i don't know whether its the weather, too much sleep? maybe even too much time on the computer? I get worried its a migrane, and migranes come with vomiting, can anyone help?

Well, I have really bad allergies...and migranes...so I wake up most mornings with a headache too....I smoke and so my sinus's are messud alot also...so headaches can be caused by alot of things...eye strain...etc....i would try taking some allergy meds...or migrane meds...like that advil migrane med is really good....but you may want to get your eyes checked also....that can give you bad headaches too...good luck to ya and i hope you get rid of your pain...Kate
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

It could be a few things. What are your sleep patternes like? are they regular and how much sleep do you get? Is your room warm or well ventilated. I know if my room is stuffy my head hurts. What times are you on your computer? It doesn't mean migranes, there can be so many different causes, your best bet is to go to a Dr, but look at the questions above and you might find an answer.

xxxxx
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

i spend a bit too much time on this comp i think! My sleeping patterns usually are from 1-2am till 11am?

It's something worth mentioning to your doctor, there are sleep disorders that can cause headaches, sleep apnea being one of them.

Perhaps you're having too much sleep that happens with me when I sleep too much. Also it could be to do with the change in weather in the UK at the moment. The other thing I would ask is, have you had a fan in your room while it's been hot? Because I sleep with one running all night and if itpoints at you it can give you a headache, I think it's because it dries the air out and you get dehydrated. I learned that the hard way. And mine also tends to dry my eyes out - I wear contact lenses and it's murder first thing in the morning because they've dried to my eyes kinda.
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I went through a similar thing for a few months earlier this year - I was getting headaches everyday, some really bad. I went to the doctor who gave me some tablets to prevent migraines. I still get a lot of headaches but not daily anymore, thank goodness. I think I may have had some sort of virus and this was causing them. I also get headaches a lot when I'm stressed and because I have a lot of allergies can also wake up with them.

I would recommend getting your eyes checked and if you get the all clear there visit your doctor.

You would definitely know if you had a migraine. Does your sight go? - any blind spots or tunnel vision? Does bright light hurt your eyes? I suffer migraines now and again and they really do floor you, but don't necessarily cause v*ing. I've only ever v*ed once from one and that was fifteen years ago.

As a by the way, I bought '4head' which is a fairly new product and is a natural headache treatment that you just roll on your forehead (available in chemists). I've found it works a treat on a lot of headaches, especially the tension ones. I carry it around with me, so instead of taking painkillers can use this most of the time.

Hope this helps!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb