Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

last night I had a probiotic yogurt drink which was very sweet, and i ate some jelly sweets afterwards, which i don't normally because they make me feel sickly. ANd yep, they did, but I didn't care!! This morning I had two small sugarfree jelly pots for breakfast and I've just been munching on some more sweets. I was already feeling queasy from the jellies, but I ate the sweets anyway (only a couple but the've done what they do) and I just want to say to Mr. Emet that I do feel queasy but I know I won't be sick and I'm not at all anxious and, Mr. Emet.....

I don't care!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Edited by: yenn
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol, nice one, Yenn! Great to hear! Jelly sweets always make me feel sickly too, I think they must do most people. Great way to combat emet, doing something you KNOW will make you feel a bit gross, then soldiering on through it all and laughing about it! Its the way to go.

...Just don't try to live off the sweets, or they WILL make you ill![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Go eat an apple or something now!

lol yes no more sweets for me today i don't want to push my luck. im now sitting down to a healthy lunch :-)
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

awesome!!! thats the right attitude!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh