Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Praying for all those that are in the path of this monsterous storm. May you and yours stay safe.</font>

Definitely definitely. I second that. My prayers go out to them so much.

I was actually just in florida on vacation...we were afraid that we would be evacuated, but as we were in Daytona Beach we only got thunderstorms and high-speed winds. But we could see the destruction on the TV...it was just horrible. Florida has had too many hurricanes this year and last year...I hope everyone stays safe. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

&lt;3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

God have mercy on their souls.

I'm residing in Florida currently. Here we got some of the outer-bands of Katrina when it was shredding through Miami, and a good friend of mine said his whole house is flooded and without electricity [Miami]. Yikes! I've been through a hurricane before, last summer: Hurricane Charley, to be specific. It was a mere category 4, but this storm is diabolical.

I too hope that the people there will be okay. I agree this storm sounds just horrible, and New Orleans is gonna be having a tough time.

It really is awful. My heart goes out to all those effected by it.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb