Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: UK meet up

Just incase you dont look at the conventions board we are planning to have a meet up in the first 2 weeks of august at some point. Most probably on a weekday. We should be meeting at sutton park, birmingham if anyone is interested. I suggest you have a look at the conventions board for more info on the park etc etc

p.s - if anyones interested in meeting up in London please let me know as I may or may not be able to travel that far!!!!

i dont think i'll be able to get all the way up to Birmingham either... but Izzy, London does sound good, if thats what your meaning...

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeh. I'm in the same boat. It would take about 3 hours pssibly 4 to get there. I've travelled that far before but that was a long while ago!!! I'm going to try tho, maybe! lol

oooh, that sounds so fun to have a meet up! i don't think we could manage one in the u.s. because everone is so spread out. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Let us know how it goes!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

its not even the emet thats stopping me, its the fact its totally impractical.

i wouldnt be able to even AFFORD to get on a train for 4 hours up to Birmingham for a day, just to come back down. it just wouldnt wrk =| unfortunately.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i will be there as long as im not working

Thanx Izzy,

If Birminghams really not good for ppl then I can find somewhere else? also if anyone wants to suggest somewhere, feel free, but pref not actually in london as a lot of people have said its too busy n they wouldnt feel comfy goin there.

Yeh I agree london isnt the best place. Hmmm its tough. I was loking on a map earlier and birmingham is the next city from london. Theres alwasy lester and urm... I think it was stratford-apon-avon. But what ever. I dont mind missing the birmingham one!!

sorry, i dont mean to make a fuss, and make u change all the plans eternity.

i wouldnt worry about changing the destination, as someone who cant drive, im not gnna be able to get anywhere really... its a shame, but mayb another year.

Jen xxxxxxx

MSN:

ur not the only person whose said this tho, Jen, Its not much of a plan yet, just first ideas, Im happy to change it if it suits ppl better, thats the point.

Hmm.. lecester? (cant spell that lol) i was under the impression that was equally far north, is it not? i'll check out those places izzy. thnx.

Here are my plans so far....I fly to London on August 3. I will be the Leicester area till the end of that week when I will travel to Wales. After Wales, I am going to Edinburgh, and eventually back to Leicester and I fly out of Heathrow on Aug 17! I hope I can come to the meet!! Let me know where it is...I obviously don't mind travelling.

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

LOL thats how u pell it. Leicester. Dont worry bout changing the plans.

eternity: honestly, dont change the place for me ok? becaue i stil wont be able to get there, lol.

Jen xxx

MSN:

Hi all,

Leicester is about 40 min drive from Birmingham so it is as you all say further north or around the same place as Birmingham.... You don't want to come to Leicester.... nothing special round here I can assure you of that.. ha ha ha..!!! I think that maybe if itsa bit closer to south somewhere, where most of you are what about somewhere like Oxfordshire??... I know there are some cool places around there. Big City so easy to get tomaybe????.... Not so far from London??...

Collette
    When I\'m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.