Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: iPhone app

Default iPhone app

I came across an app awhile back. It's kind of a hypno one. I downloaded it but only listened to the free one that came with it. I downloaded a bunch of their music but I can't figure out how to listen to them. But any way there is a part for phobias. And V is on there. I'm not sure what it says. I'm a little scared to but I thought I'd pass the word on. The app is called Be Fearless.

Default Re: iPhone app

Thanks for posting, I too downloaded it, my son sorted the sound bit I think. I'm reluctant to open anything as have a feeling I'll see/hear something I can't forget. : /
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

I know Joseph Clough has an emetophobia hypnosis app. I prefer Andrew Johnson's Relax. I find it works wonderfully. He also has a ton including weight loss, deep sleep, social phobia, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was just shocked to see it in an app. I haven't downloaded it yet because I'm afraid of what it may say or if there is any sounds. I will sometime when I feel a bit more stable. That probably doesn't make any sense but I still feel panic knowing that people are still catching it. I feel bad just about everyday so I don't want my phone to add to it :-)

I am downloading it as I am typing. I will report back and let you know how it is.
    “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”-Oscar Wilde

I know there are no triggering sounds in Joseph Clough's app, but he does say the word vomit, so if that's a trigger you'll want to work up to it. Andrew Johnson doesn't say anything triggering.

You may find these links helpful!

I've tried Joseph Clough's and he does say "vomit"and "being sick", which at the time made my heart leap mid-relaxed state - not pleasant. But now I know he says it it's not as bad.

So.... If you downloaded one, does it help any. I don't mind the word. I just can't handle the sounds. So that's what I was afraid of. I know most psychologists prefer exposure therapy and I've been personally exposed many times through my kids and it just makes me feel worse.