Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Different BM's making me anxious.

TMI WARNING

I am always constipated. For the last year I've been used to going on average once a week. All of the sudden yesterday I started getting stomach cramps and very frequent loose stools, but not d*. It's been 24 hours since it has started but my stomach just started to gurgle and cramp more, and I'm feeling really out of it. I also get slightly n* every time I have a BM. I haven't had any changes in eating habits. The sv* is going through my office like crazy, so I'm getting paranoid about that.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Different BM's making me anxious.

I think if it were the SV*, it would hit very suddenly and V* with extreme N* are usually the first symptoms. D* tends to come later. I can't say from experience because I haven't had a SV* since I was very young but this is what I have read and heard from people who have had it!

You're probably safe!

Personal question, are you due on? I find that can make a dramatic change in BM sometimes. Like k10 said I think you are safe as it hits very fast.

I don't know, I never really know when I'm due. But it's gotten a bit worse. I also have a sharp pain in my upper stomach, almost in my chest. I took some Meclizine (Dramamine) and some ginger, but no relief, and had a few more bouts of d*. :/
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Quote Originally Posted by jadeshine View Post
    I don't know, I never really know when I'm due. But it's gotten a bit worse. I also have a sharp pain in my upper stomach, almost in my chest. I took some Meclizine (Dramamine) and some ginger, but no relief, and had a few more bouts of d*. :/
    Pain in the upper stomach is usually acid reflux. Try an acid reducer like Zantac?

If it is a SV*, you probably won't V* since you've already had D* ... so the worst that can happen is more D* & N*

Quote Originally Posted by Techtaylor View Post
    Personal question, are you due on? I find that can make a dramatic change in BM sometimes.
    What do you mean by "are you due on?"

Period/time of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Techtaylor View Post
    Period/time of the month
    Oh gotcha.. I agree, that definitely influences BM's!