Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help, really worried

Hi i'm new here, but i'm so worried...
    A girl who i live with v* yesterday and today, and before she v* i ate off a plate today she had eaten off yesterday before she v* she washed it up, but i'm so worried she has got noro and i will catch it off her...I had noro before christmas and it was horrible...I talked to the staff here about this and they rekon she v* because she eats alot of junk food, and that she's always feeling ill
    I'am so worried, i'm convinced she's got noro and i really don't wanna catch it the thought of v* petrifies me

Default Re: Please help, really worried

I know it sounds like something an emetophobe might say, but you probably shouldn't have eaten off that plate, or at least cleaned it again yourself to be sure. I'm not sure why you, a fellow emetophobe, would do that, because I won't. But the good news is that you say "before she v*". If she hadn't v* any time before you used the plate then don't worry at all, you're absolutely fine (as long as you stay away from her and don't ingest anything that could possibly be contaminated by her). If she had already v*, then you'd be at more of a risk.

I don't think she v* before she ate off the plate...
    But tbh i'm just guessing she used that plate because where i live all the sandwich plates are exactly the same and theres about 7 of them stacked up on top of eachother in the cupboard and i'm not too sure if she ate off that plate, i'm just guessing, and i'm panicking as well incase she did eat off that plate, the worst thing is i couldn't tell what plate she'd eaten off coz like i said they all look the same

Well if she wasn't sick before she used the plate you should definitely be fine.

Ok thank u