Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Totally Paranoid Q...

Ok so I posted yesterday about my recent fear of getting sv. If you haven't read it I'll just say that he got sick last saturday night and felt better on tuesday. We spent the night together friday at a hotel. He had no symptoms and he was fine. We drank, went out, and came back and did the bf/gf stuff...One thing I overlooked was the fact that he got a bucket of ice for our drinks in the hotel room. Before I even got there I'm asssumming he stuck his hand in the bucket for his drink. With out thinking I did the same for my drink. Is it possible that even though he feels better I could get germs from the ice bucket since I put them in my drink?

I'm really overthinking I'm aware, but isn't that what we all do? I need some help...

I dont wanna be sick. I just started a new job, other than the fact that i HATE being sick.

Default Re: Totally Paranoid Q...

You're going to be fine. He is only contagious if he is experiencing symptoms (v* or d*). You are just in that state of panic we all go through when there is a remote possibility to being exposed to an sv. Have you talked to your bf about it? Does he know about your emet?

Default Re: Totally Paranoid Q...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Jade View Post
    You're going to be fine. He is only contagious if he is experiencing symptoms (v* or d*). You are just in that state of panic we all go through when there is a remote possibility to being exposed to an sv. Have you talked to your bf about it? Does he know about your emet?
    no we are new..i don't want him to think i'm a huge freak who analyzing every little thing..