Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default The Meaning Of Life...

Anyone see the v scene in Monty Python's "The Meaning Of Life"? How did you react? I remember my dad told me that there was gonna be a gross v scene but I though to myself "Meh, v scenes don't really bug me that much anymore". And they don't.
    But exploding scenes do. Anyways, when I was watching, it was alright but it gradually got worse. I remember I watching the very last scene where the guy blows up and I was SO dizzy that I had to look away. I felt like I was gonna pass out! If anyone's seen this, how did you react?

Default Re: The Meaning Of Life...

This is so funny you bring this up. My husband and I just watched this the other night....I told him I wasn't up for the scene, but we watched it anyway because by the time we got to that part, I just decided to burrough under my covers (until he exploded) thats the part where you almost lost it....I am not a huge fan of this scene, cause lets face it, it is just disgusting....not pleasant...The first time I saw this though, I was soooo grossed out.....

"Harold and I have a train to catch I'm having a rather heavy period and I would hate to start bleeding all over the seats!" LOL This is so something I would do...hey maybe she was an emet!

Remember that nobody would explode like that, even from a wafer thin mint haha

Thats so funny XD I though no one would reply lol.

Lol yeah it's kinda one of those far out there films. I'm not a big fan of theirs bit this one I can tolerate I think because of the sighs. My favorite is every sperm is sacred haha

That movie is hilarious! even the v scene is funny, but it`s gross as well, especially when theyr`e cleaning up afterwards, ew!